The Navy SSR and AA Stand for Senior Secondary Recruits and Artificer apprentices etc. Through this vacancy, One can join the Indian Navy as a Sailor or Technician etc. After the selection through the Navy SSR and AA Entry, One will get trained at the Naval Training Academy which is situated at the Khurda, Odisha. The Selection is not that easy, One will have to clear the selection phase which is conducted by the Navy Selection Board. Let’s see the Selection Process and other details related to the examination.
The Exam is conducted twice in a year. A candidate who are eligible for this can apply twice in a year.
|PAPER||AVAILABILITY OF FORMS||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
Navy SSR/AA Selection Process:
The Selection would be done in three-phase. After the application form, one will appear for the following rounds of selection:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination etc
Written Exam: The Written Exam is the first phase of selection. In the Written exam, one will ask questions from English, Mathematics, science, general awareness, etc. Candidates who would clear the written exam will proceed with the Physical Fitness Test.
Physical Fitness Test: In the Physical fitness test, One will appear for 1.6 kilometres of running to be completed in 7 minutes, Push-ups, Pull-ups, squats etc.
Medical Test: After clearing the Written Exam and Physical Fitness Test, One will appear for the medical test that would be conducted at the Military Hospital under the supervision of the Military Doctors.
Eligibility Criteria for Navy SSR & AA:
- A candidate must be Indian.
- Candidate must be Unmarried.
- AA: Candidates must have passed 10+2/equivalent with subjects Mathematics and Physics and must have score 60% marks in aggregate.
- SSR: Candidates must have passed 10+2/equivalent with subjects Mathematics and Physics.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be aged between 17-20 years.
Medical and Physical Eligibility:
- A candidate must be medically and physically fit in all manner.
- A candidate must be at least 157cm in height.
- Must have overall good physique.
- Chest expansion: 5cm
|With Glasses||Without Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Written Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions|
- Question paper would have objective type questions.
- Total time duration: 1 hour (60 Minutes).
- Total Marks: 100
- Total number of questions: 100
- One will get one mark for each question
- No negative marking is there in the written exam.
This is the complete syllabus of the Written Examination that one has to prepare. The preparation of this can be easy if one gets proper guidance. Join CPDA (Cadets Point Defense Academy)and get proper training and education for this.
CPDA has team of highly qualified teachers and Ex- Defence Examiners who give proper education and training to the candidates and make them able to clear the selection phase. Join the academy and get trained well. Here are the details related to the CPDA courses.
Physical Training is conducted under the guidance of Ex- Defense officers and Physical Education teacher.
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Payable Amount|
|1 Year||NAVY /2601||Rs.525/-||Rs.35,000/-||Rs.35,525/-|
|6 Months||NAVY /2602||Rs.525/-||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 25,525/-|
|3 Months||NAVY /2701||Rs.525/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,525/-|