The ACC Stands for Army Cadets College. This is the colleges that make officer in the Indian Army. A candidate who is already in the Indian Armed forces like Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force as a Soldier, Sailor or as Airmen, can apply for the ACC Entry to become an Officer. Through the ACC Entry, One can only become an officer in the Indian Army. In order to apply for this entry, There are some required criteria that must match.
- A Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from any Government Recognized Board.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of service records in any of the forces at any post.
- Married as well as Unmarried candidates, both are allowed to apply for this.
- The age must be between 20 years old to 27 years old.
- Age Limit criteria will be the same for all. No relaxation will be given to anyone based on Community or Caste etc.
- Written Examination.
- SSB Interview.
- Medical Exam as per the officer’s standard.
- General mental ability test
- Current & general ability test
- Interactive communicative English
- Academic content test
- Each paper would be for 300 marks.
The Total Number of Questions in the Exam would be 150 and it would be 300 marks. Each question would be carrying 2 marks. One will be given 2 hours to finish the paper.ACC Training Process and Duration:
After the clearing of the Selection Phase, one will be inducted into the Service as an officer cadet. One will get trained at the Army Cadet College for 3 years which is divided into 6 semesters of 6 months each. After the training at the ACC, A candidate will be sent to the Indian Military Academy for 1 year for further training. The total duration of the training is 4 years. They will be posted in the Indian Army on the post of Lieutenant.
During the Training, A candidate will be given some amount as a stipend and the entire expenses of the training will be covered by the ACC (Army Cadet College).About the ACC Selection Phases and its Difficulty level:
The Exam is tough to clear as the competition is tough. In order to clear the selection phase. It is very important to get proper education and training for this. Join the academy and get trained well for this. The main selection is done through the SSB Interview. In order to shortlist the candidates for the SSB Interview, the Written Exam is conducted.
For the Written Exam and SSB Interview, Join the CPDA and get complete education to beat the competition and clear the exam. One must get training under the officer to understand the terms in a better manner. The CPDA has Ex- Defence Officers for the training and they will train you in all manner to clear this. Here are the CPDA courses details are given below:
|Duration||Course Name/Code||Application Form Charge||Course Fee*||GST Applicable on Tuition Fee||Total Payable Amount|
|6 Months||MIG /2301||Rs.525/-||Rs.30,000/-||Rs.5,400/-||Rs.35,925/-|
|3 Months||MIG /2302||Rs.525 /-||Rs.15,000/-||Rs.2,700/-||Rs.18,225/-|